Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Week 5 at the MTC!!

(posted late due to some tech probs)

To All:

Hey everyone! Anyeong haw-shoo-mika yourooboon! (Are you all at peace/hello?).

I'm still at the MTC here in Utah. (6-ish more weeks to go). We're all getting excited as each day goes by. The older koo-yokes (districts) of missionaries just left for Korea and the new missionaries are coming in next week. Pretty soon I'll be expected to set examples for and teach the new missionaries.

Last week at Zone Conference, I had the opportunity to give a talk on faith........in Korean. :) It was hard but I was amazed at how the Lord strengthened me enough to bear simple testimony of the power of faith.

To be honest, the most important language we learn here at the MTC is the language of the Holy Ghost. Whether I'm fluent in Korean or only know how to bear testimony of simple truths, the only thing that matters is if the people I'm talking to, my brothers and sisters, feel the Lord's Spirit. If they do, then I know I've proven a useful instrument in the hands of my Father.

I love you all! Thanks for your continued encouragement and support!

Elder Joshua Bocchino

No comments: