Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Past Hump Day!




Hello everyone! Greetings from the MTC! I'm now on the downhill slide, as I passed my "hump day" (midway point) last week! New Elders and Sisters assigned to Korea will enter the MTC tomorrow, and I will be expected to help mentor them through their first 5 weeks of learning Han-gu-marr (I'm woefully unprepared!). The weather here is cooling, the leaves are changing, and it serves as a reminder to all of us that we only have 5 weeks before we touch down in Seoul and begin preaching Christ's message to our Korean brothers and sisters. How exciting!

I hope all of you are doing well! I've enjoyed the letters and emails I get from you. Your support and love helps sustain me out here. I'm just sorry that I can't write more. It seems like I'm ALWAYS BUSY!

Thank you all again for your support!

Elder Joshua Bocchino

No comments: