Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Week 4






(this is posted late due to technical problems...)

Hello from the MTC! (still....)

I'm doing great here! I'm hoping to get addresses so I can write letters while on my mission. (email is limited). I'm still learning way more Korean than my brain can handle, but I've been amazed at how the Lord has strenghthened my fellow missionaries and me. We are learning more and working harder here than I think we could anywhere else/at any other time in our lives.

The koo-yoke (district) that got here 6 weeks before us is leaving next week and got their flight plans. It makes it so much more real for rookies like me.

I can't wait to get out and share the good news of Christ's gospel wi th the Koreans, and that is partly what keeps me going on tough days. I'm very strengthened by communication with my family and friends. Thank you for your letters and encouragement!

I have to sign off now. I'm happy to be able to share a little bit about my experiences here on the mish!

Elder Bocchino

No comments: