Sunday, November 23, 2008

GODZILLA!!!

Transfer week is here. I lucked out and will stay in Gwangan for at least another transfer. I'll be able to "kill off" my "dad" (my trainer goes home at the end of this transfer). I'm excited to be able to serve in this awesome area again.

Well, I finally had my "Godzilla" moment. That's right, the other day a group of kids saw me, gasped, pointed and yelled "Godzilla". I enjoyed it.

The work is hard but fun. I've been sick for a few days so I haven't gone out much. We heard UofU beat BYU. Sad.
We climbed a mountain last week for District Meeting and had some great views. It was freezing cold. There were some random weight sets out in the woods so I did some quick curls (pictures on the way lol).

We keep hearing that the temples in CA have been under attack by angry protesters or something. How bad is it? Times seem to be getting pretty tough.

There's not much more to say. Hopefully I'll have more next week. Thanks for the support!

Love, Elder Bocchino

No comments: